60 Day Money Back Guarantee
We take pride in our products and services so we offer a 60 day money back guarantee. We strongly believe that you will be 100% (or fully) with our services and products. Our ultimate goal is to make you feel part of our family and we can make this happen by providing you with a level of customer service never seen before. However if you are not totally satisfied with our services and products, we will offer you a 60 day money back guarantee.
All you have to do to cancel your account is to send a ticket. to Multihosting’s accounts department. Please indicate the reason you no longer wish to host with Multihosting. As soon as we receive your cancellation request and the reason for requesting, we shall cancel your account (immediately). It is essential that you request a refund in the cancellation ticket in order to get your money back.
Any violations of the Terms of Service will waive the refund policy and the "60 Day Money Back Guarantee".
Here are the details of or 60 Days Money Back Guarantee.
- MultiHosting offers a sixty (60) day money back guarantee on shared web hosting and reseller packages. After this period, refunds take place on a pro-rata basis.
- No refunds are offered on virtual private server (VPS) packages, cloud hosting accounts, dedicated server packages, custom packages, setup fees, domain registrations, domain transfers, domain renewals, SSL certificates, dedicated IP addresses, advanced support fees, processing fees, or software licenses. MultiHosting reserves the right to deduct from any refund the Value Added Services which may have been included in the Services’ prices.
- The 60 Day Money Back Guarantee is offered only for new accounts. It does not apply to (cancelled and) reactivated accounts or double accounts as well as to accounts which have been suspended or terminated due to violation(s) of these terms and conditions.
- MultiHosting shall process all refunds using the same payment method which was initially used by the customer. Refund process may take up to one (1) week. Refunds for payments older than sixty (60) days may be processed via PayPal or by means of bank check/cheque due to MultiHosting’s merchant account policies and procedures.
- Payments executed by means of Bank wire transfers, checks/cheques and money orders as well as Western Union payments are non-refundable. In such cases refunds shall be credited to your hosting account for current or future Services.
- MultiHosting shall neither activate new orders nor provide additional Services for customers who have an outstanding balance. Unless otherwise specified, new orders shall be set up and new packages shall be activated only if you have positive or at least a $0.00 balance.
- Exchange rate fluctuations in international payments are constant and unavoidable. We accept payments in EUR only. Likewise refunds are processed in EUR and reflect the exchange rate in effect on the date of the process. All refunds are subject to this fluctuations and MultiHosting is not responsible for any changes in exchange rates between the time of payment and the time of refund. Furthermore, MultiHosting reserves the right to refuse a refund at any time and for any or no reason.
- In case of a billing error, you should contact MultiHosting via e-mail within thirty (30) days from the date you were billed. MultiHosting’s obligation to consider a claim depends substantially on the provision of sufficient information by the customer so that the company is able to investigate the case. In case of failure to notify MultiHosting in writing or to meet the deadline set above, you shall lose your right to dispute any charges or fees. Should your claim be valid, MultiHosting shall credit your account on the next billing date. Third party fees are unchangeable.
- Our refund policy shall not apply in case of violation of the Terms of Service.