Radio Streaming - 50% Lifetime Discount with purchase of any Joomla Web Radio Addon. Discount Code: STR15-Z
See Radio Streaming Plans

Thread: Very nice module

Very nice module

I just purchased the Advanced Server Status and am very pleased with it. Keep up the good work on it. I did have to work a bit to get it to work with my custom theme.

One feature request I would like to see with this. It would be nice to have the option to display only the servers the client has active accounts on. Instead of displaying a list of all servers to the logged in client, they would only see the status of the server or servers they have active accounts on.

One question I do have tho, is there a limit on the range of ports that can be monitored? I would like to monitor on some servers, port 8880 (a control panel) and 11001 (TeamSpeak). However I am unable to get these to work.

Super Moderator
    Hello,

thank you for your nice words.
    Please vote for it
    https://www.whmcs.com/appstore/3578/...er-Status.html

or give any feedback at the forum, in case you have 1 min to help us promote it, since this is a brand new addon.
    http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.ph...atus-for-WHMCS

As about your feature request: this is surely a great suggestion, we will add this in a next release, hopefully during next weeks.

As about your question for ports: There is no limits, but please give us some more time to check it further.

Best regards,
    Support Operator
    MultiHosting.com

Disregard on the ports, my mistake. I realized I did not have the WHMCS status folder on these servers. So there is no limit on the port range.