Radio Streaming - 50% Lifetime Discount with purchase of any Joomla Web Radio Addon. Discount Code: STR15-Z
See Radio Streaming Plans

Thread: Additional Menu Item?

Additional Menu Item?

As well as the Predict Matches | Match Results | Standings menu buttons could you add a Rules or How To Play button?

Now there are multiple options with regard scoring predictions they need clear explation for both existing and potential users, this would be better accessed from the Masterleague menu set than elsewhere on the page?

Or is there a simple way for me to adapt the existing button menu set?

Buddy

Super Moderator
    Hello Buddy,

if you use your Joomla Menu for MasterLeague game, then it would be very easy to create a joomla article and publish it under your Joomla and Master League menu.

Do you want to send us a url of your website so as we see it live and make any suggestions?
    Support Operator
    MultiHosting.com

Quote Originally Posted by 3hills View Post
    Hello Buddy,

if you use your Joomla Menu for MasterLeague game, then it would be very easy to create a joomla article and publish it under your Joomla and Master League menu.

Do you want to send us a url of your website so as we see it live and make any suggestions?
    Would that mean the Masterleague menu could disappear and everything accessed from a Joomla menu?
    How then do I disable the Masterleague menu?

Super Moderator
    Hello Buddy,

you can take the urls from the game and call them, as external urls in your joomla menu. (or you can use both, meaning that you keep the internal links which I believe are more user-friendly for the users of the game and also create some joomla menu or module for some or all urls.
    Support Operator
    MultiHosting.com