--------------------------------------------------
Topic Transfered from old forum
--------------------------------------------------

Whether this a bug or not, I find it confusing and am sure players would find it confusing too.

The "Player Form" module allows for admin to set the number of matchdays over which the player form is measured. But the matchday measure uses fixture days rather than results days.

As a consequence, if I set the module to reflect 2 matchdays, then the table displays the top players over the past two matchdays ... so far, so good.
But, if I then enter & publish the next matchday fixtures, the table changes to reflect player performances over two matchdays, one of which has yet to be played, so effectively the table is showing player performances from just one matchday ... until the results have been entered for the new date, at which point the table will change again to reflect the new results.

If the table was compiled from the most recent results matchdays, the table would change just once, when results are entered and published.

As it stands the table changes twice for each matchday, once when results are added, then again when the next fixtures are published.

Buddy