PDA

View Full Version : new version?

raven00
17-06-2017, 08:20 PM
hi, where can i download master league v 1.1 free? in a cart is only 1,0,3.
I have problem, i cant see "match results", "standings" and "predict" in front page. Even options to set it in back end.
joomla 3.7

thank you for reply

kostas
19-06-2017, 09:21 AM
Hello,

the component is compatible with the Joomla 3.7, can you please provide us the PHP version you are trying the component, so we can investigate the issue?

raven00
20-06-2017, 05:09 PM
hello,
PHP 5.6.30. Joomla 3.7.2. in version PHP 7.0 is the same.
In ZIP folder it was only

com_masterleague_V1.0.3.zip
mod_masterleague_playerform.zip
mod_masterleague_topratingplayers.zip
mod_multileague_topplayers.zip
plg_masterleague_user.zip

i dont have more mod for front page.

thank you for your reply.

raven00
26-06-2017, 09:45 AM
Hello,

the component is compatible with the Joomla 3.7, can you please provide us the PHP version you are trying the component, so we can investigate the issue?

hi,
do you check the issue?

kostas
26-06-2017, 10:03 AM
Hello,
we have tried the component in the PHP version 5.6.30 and Joomla 3.7.2 and we can access the interfaces you "match results", "standings" and "predict". When you say you can't see those pages what do you mean? You got blank screen or error page. Try enable error report of joomla (Menu->System->Global Configurations->Server->Error Reporting->Development) and tell us what error you got.

Best Regards
Kostas.

raven00
28-06-2017, 08:56 PM
hi,
how can you acces to the interfaces "match results", "standings" and "predict"? I dont have any error. I just cant put into the front page this three interfaces "match results", "standings" and "predict". What option is reponisible for this?

best regards
Jarek

kostas
29-06-2017, 09:24 AM
Hello,

To access the component interfaces you will have to create menu items.

1) Login to administrator
2) Go to Menus -> <Select the menu you want the links to appear> -> Add New Item
3) Click on Select at "Menu Item Type option
4) Find The menu item type "Master-League" and select the interface you want to appear. (e.g Standings)
5) Set a Menu Title and hit Save

Now you should be able to access the interface via the menu item

Best Regards
Kostas.

raven00
29-06-2017, 07:28 PM
Hello,

To access the component interfaces you will have to create menu items.

1) Login to administrator
2) Go to Menus -> <Select the menu you want the links to appear> -> Add New Item
3) Click on Select at "Menu Item Type option
4) Find The menu item type "Master-League" and select the interface you want to appear. (e.g Standings)
5) Set a Menu Title and hit Save

Now you should be able to access the interface via the menu item

Best Regards
Kostas.

hi!
thank you! how dumb i am...
I have one more stupid question. How player can preview predicted matches? Not edit, preview after predict.

thank you!

kostas
03-07-2017, 09:17 AM
Hello,

in the "standings page" you can click the player's name to see the predictions

Best Regards

raven00
04-07-2017, 11:12 PM
Hi,
That i know but it workd in administrators page. But in my page, players log into the front page and had status registered and then they predicts. Where they can see what predicted in front page? Not in administrator.

Thank you

kostas
05-07-2017, 09:06 AM
Hi,

i was talking about the front-page stadings, players can click on their names and they will transfered to a page that displays their predictions.

Best Regards