PDA

View Full Version : Manage League

3hills
17-07-2015, 03:57 PM
--------------------------------------------------
Topic Transfered from old forum
Dear Sir,

Sorry but I did not understand how to associate teams in a league?
I need to divide the teams for each league: Serie A , Serie B, Serie C
How can you use the league?

with best regards

Walter

3hills
17-07-2015, 03:57 PM
Hello,

the component divide the users into leagues , but they still predict score for the same matches as users in other leagues, the difference is that the promotion/relegations are not in real time but the admin chose when to make the promotions e.g every 5 matchdays, or more realistic every season.So teams,matches are common for or leagues .

kind regards

3hills
17-07-2015, 03:58 PM
Hi,

Ok!
the matches are all included in the season and are not divided into leagues. the league is only for players.
I saw that the match does not have an automatic expiration date set and the players can also play score. For my needs, there are too many negative points. I bought your product pro yesterday, I can ask for a refund?

Walter

3hills
Hello,

what do you mean that the matches does not have an automatic expiration date?The player is impossible to predict for a match after the match start. For the refund issue you will have to ask in a ticket.

3hills
Hi,
Means that missing "time left" and "bets are closed" automatically based star of the game. if the match starts at 14:00 to 13:59 you have to close automatically the bet. I did a test and the system allows you to bet (if I'm not mistaken). The most important problem (for me) is the lack of split bets in more championships.

3hills
17-07-2015, 03:59 PM
hi,
if you still can predict after the match started that means you will have to edit the server's timezone to match your timezone via PHP.ini