PDA

View Full Version : Postponed / abandoned / cancelled games

3hills
17-07-2015, 04:10 PM
--------------------------------------------------
Topic Transfered from old forum
Hello,

There doesn't appear to be any way of deleting a game that has been entered into the upcoming fixture list that for whatever reason does not get played or finished. I added a new team called "postponed", then edited the affected game to "postponed v postponed" which serves the purpose up to a point, but the game will forever be displayed when admin updates match results.

One or two games designated postponed is not so much a problem, but if the list gets too long, as can happen during bad weather, I can imagine it would get to be very annoying.

So I'd like to see a way of deleting fixtures - maybe under the "Edit Matches" module.

Buddy

3hills
... further ...

Of course an option to mark a game "Postponed" without deleting the fixture would serve the purpose just as well.

Buddy

3hills
Hello

you can delete a match from the "edit matches" menu select a match and hit the delete button(near the edit)

Note: you can only delete one item each time.

The best way to handle this situation is to create a new status "Postponed" , we will consider adding this in next releases.

3hills
17-07-2015, 04:11 PM

Hello

you can delete a match from the "edit matches" menu select a match and hit the delete button(near the edit)

Note: you can only delete one item each time.

The best way to handle this situation is to create a new status "Postponed" , we will consider adding this in next releases.

Thanks Kostas, that's perfect. Sorry I didn't notice the option for myself.

Stef