Radio Streaming - 50% Lifetime Discount with purchase of any Joomla Web Radio Addon. Discount Code: STR15-Z
See Radio Streaming Plans

Thread: Updating fixtures & results

Updating fixtures & results

Great module, but I find inputting the fixtures/results a bit of a chore.
    Would it be possible to implement a feature allowing admin to add new fixtures (and then the game results when they are known) from a pre-prepared, off-line file, for example a .csv or tab delimited file?
    This would increase the efficiency of the admin side of things immensely. The updating, although getting the job done, is a plodding, one-by-one process with drop down lists, etc which can quite time consuming.
    Please don't let these comments detract from what is a great product that performs admirably. It's just that I feel that an easier admin updating method would make it even better!

Hello Buddy,

this is a nice suggestion, and very useful for tournaments like Mundial & Euro to import everything at once.
    We will try to implement this feature in next versions.

Also thank you for your nice words and help.

That's great news! Let me know when it's likely and I'll purchase the upgrade.

Can you report the progress on the issue of streamlining the updating of fixtures & results?