Radio Streaming - 50% Lifetime Discount with purchase of any Joomla Web Radio Addon. Discount Code: STR15-Z
See Radio Streaming Plans

Thread: PlayerForm plugin

PlayerForm plugin

Hi,
    After 1 week of results in a trial run the Player Form module simply shows "Couldn't find players"

Any ideas?

Buddy

Super Moderator
    Hello Buddy,

please go to the module, in the administration panel and choose the league that you want to show to "player's form".
    Have in mind that the game has the option to create multiple leagues, with a relegation/promotion system between leagues.
    So for each module, you can create multiple instances of the module and choose in each one the league that the module will be connected and will retrieve the data.
    Support Operator
    MultiHosting.com

Currently I have only 1 league and 1 season, so I think the module is pointing to the right place? Is the setup below what you meant?

Super Moderator
    Is your league called "premier league"?
    According to your screenshot, this is the name of your league that the module is pointing to.

If so, we ll need to further investigating it. Could you pm me your joomla login credentials and also an ftp access for masterleague?
    Support Operator
    MultiHosting.com

Quote Originally Posted by 3hills View Post
    Is your league called "premier league"?
    According to your screenshot, this is the name of your league that the module is pointing to.

If so, we ll need to further investigating it. Could you pm me your joomla login credentials and also an ftp access for masterleague?
    Have pm'd the details, thank you for the help.

Super Moderator
    Hello Buddy,

We have fixed your issue. Please conduct some tests by yourself in order to check if the issue has been indeed, resolved. For any further support, please feel free to contact us.
    Support Operator
    MultiHosting.com

That's first class customer support, many thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 3hills View Post
    Hello Buddy,

We have fixed your issue. Please conduct some tests by yourself in order to check if the issue has been indeed, resolved. For any further support, please feel free to contact us.