Radio Streaming - 50% Lifetime Discount with purchase of any Joomla Web Radio Addon. Discount Code: STR15-Z
See Radio Streaming Plans

Thread: Match times

Match times

Hi there,

My server is set to UTC, as is my Joomla installation, however, when I post a match on to the system, it allows users to predict until 1hour AFTER the kick off time. How can I synchronise these times?

As you can see from this screenshot, the time was displaying as 4:35PM (16:35) but the match scheduled for 3:41PM (15:41) was still available to predict on.

Super Moderator
    Hello,

in order to fix this issue you have to made some modifications in a file. Please navigate to:
    1) your joomla installation
    2) "components"->"com_multileague"->"models"->"matches.php"
    3) edit that file and change "line 40" and "line 65" to "$current_date=date("Y-m-d H:i:s",strtotime("+6 hours"));". Where "+6 hours" is the difference between your server's time and the time you want. So change it in order to suit your needs.

Also in order to find your server time you can go to that file and in "line 2" add the following:
    $timestamp = time();
    $date_time = date("d-m-Y (D) H:i:s", $timestamp);
    echo "Current date and local time on this server is $date_time";
    exit();

Then navigate to the page you print screened. There you will see the "Current date and local time...". After that remove the lines mentioned above and calculate the difference in order to change the "+6 hours" as it suits you.
    Support Operator
    MultiHosting.com

Many, many thanks, 3hills ... I'll give that a try

Worked perfectly ... thank you so much, 3hills