Radio Streaming - 50% Lifetime Discount with purchase of any Joomla Web Radio Addon. Discount Code: STR15-Z
See Radio Streaming Plans

Thread: some feature requests

Super Moderator

some feature requests

--------------------------------------------------
    Topic Transfered from old forum

Hello,

first of all, i want to say that i love Master League Component. There are only a few such betting components for joomla, i tried nearly all of them and i want to say, that yours is definitely the best. It does what it says and it's easy to deal with.

i would like to ask if there are any plans to integrate Master League with JomSocial Component in future.

There would be many possibilities, like js avatar and profile link in ml standings or modules, also integration with the user points system, app system, notifications and the activity stream of jomsocial would be really nice.

but this is not my only request

Some other ideas:

*) Frontend Administration
    *) manually join leagues by accepting rules
    *) option for private leagues
    *) option for users to get reminder-mails for upcoming games, for example 24 hours before kickoff.

coming to an end: please excuse my bad english, i come from austria.

and: i think those features (if they are possible) would be great additions for the PRO-Version.
    Support Operator
    MultiHosting.com

Super Moderator

Hello,

thank you for your nice words about our product!
    It is a nearly new product that has a lof of further development!

About your questions-feature requests:

1. Jom Social: At the moment, there is no plan on integrating master-league with jomsocial.
    2. Frontend Administration: This is in our plans, to be added in the pro version.
    3. Mannually join leagues by accepting rules: please explain further what you mean. I m not sure I understand that.
    4. Private Leagues: There was a major conversation at our development team about this option. We decided not to apply it, because mini leagues make the central league more weak and we strongly believe that it is not good for the game. Also, in pro version, we have the promotion-demotion system between leagues and also the champions leagues addon, for all users that qualify.
    With mini leagues, this whole system will create issues. For example, how many players would be promoted to upper leagues, in mini leagues that have only a few players? Also, how could a mini league have at least 16 players to qualify for champions leagues groups?

5. Reminder emails: yes, this will be added on next release of pro-version.

Generaly, the free version has very slow development, while we have focused on further developing the pro version, and also in development of a stand alone version that will be completely independable from Joomla or any other CMS.

Again, thanks a lot for the feedback and requests. As you can see, the addon is new and the forum is still not much active, so we really aprreciate the time you spent in sending this message. It will be helpful for us to focus our next releases on users requests.

PS. What is your live site url of the game? Do you use the free or the pro version? We plan to add some live sites at our website, in order to show the game in action. So if you agree, let us know about your website.

kind regards,
    dodoni
    Support Operator
    MultiHosting.com

Super Moderator

Hello,

thanks for your answer. my site is not yet live, we will launch it for next season (soccer, Austrian Bundesliga lol) - because we will relaunch our site.

i just tried free version by now, because i wanted to test it.

we have time until april/may 2015, and we want to test all available prediction components. at the moment, yours is definitely the best, and i think we will buy pro-version then, unless someone else releases a better one (i don't think this will happen )

When our site is launched in next year, i will give you the URL and you can add us as live site at your website, no problem.

i'm looking forward to the next release of pro-version, can you tell me when it will be released? as i said, i need it until april/may 2015. frontend administration and notification would be really nice.

2.) what i was trying to say (i know, my english is really bad ), that users must accept rules before they can participate.

private leagues was just an idea but is not that important for us, also jomsocial isn't important (although at least avatar and profile link integration would be fine).

but i have another request, called special bets, which is available in some prediction components. for example, i can setup bonus questions in administration, something like "who will be champion" or such things, and i can set up when the question must be answered, and how many points will be given for right answer. maybe with the option to create questions with textfield answers or select one team for example. i hope you can follow me.
    Support Operator
    MultiHosting.com