Radio Streaming - 50% Lifetime Discount with purchase of any Joomla Web Radio Addon. Discount Code: STR15-Z
See Radio Streaming Plans

Thread: Favourite team

Super Moderator

Favourite team

--------------------------------------------------
    Topic Transfered from old forum

I'd guess all players of a football correct score competition will be football fans, and each will have their own favourite team.

The ability for a subscriber to select their favourite team would add an extra element of competition, especially if it could be displayed with their user name, in the league tables, etc? Maybe a prefix, MUFC-DaveB, BARCA-BillyJ, etc.

Or maybe could MasterLeague integrate with an existing 3rd party Joomla Avatar plug-in, that way their favourite team's badge could be used.
    CMAvatar for example (although I've no experience of this plug-in, nor do I have any connection with it)

Buddy
    Support Operator
    MultiHosting.com

Super Moderator

It is nice idea,
    but which teams should be available for users to select, should they be fixed or admin could add his own teams?

we will think about it , thanks for the idea Stef.

Regards
    Support Operator
    MultiHosting.com

Super Moderator

There's a good chance I would think that any participant of a correct score competition would be a fan of one of the teams involved.

So maybe the addition of an avatar (70 x 70 maybe?) could be an option to be associated with each team as they are added to the master team list.

Participants have the option to associate themselves with one of the teams from the master list.

Teams listed in the fixture lists can have the assigned logo next to their name.
    Player names in the league tables, etc., will show their favourite team logo (or a blank if they do not select an avatar - staying neutral)

Buddy
    Support Operator
    MultiHosting.com