In order to install the module follow the steps described bellow:
- COPY the folder "modules" into the
- COPY advanced_serverstatus.php into
- COPY advanced_serverstatus.tpl into
Enable and Activate Module:
- Login to your
- Select from the menu bar Setup -> Addon Modules. Find Advanced Server status and activate it.
- Select configure, insert your active license key and and select your admin role groups to permit access to this module. After that click save.
- Select from the menu bar addons and from the list select the addon.
You must follow 4 steps:
- Edit CoConfigure module
- Set the values according your needs and add the cron job in your server.
- After thar click save.
- Manage Ports
- Select Add New Port
- Difine the port and give a name.
- Select if the admins must be notified for downtime.d) After that click save.
- Manage Groups
- Select Add New Group.
- Give a name to the group and add the servers you wish.
- After that click save.
- Edit Ports For Server
- Select which ports will be enabled (based on the names you gave in step 2b) for each of your server(based on the groups you have defined in step 3b).
- Click save.